Monday, October 22, 2012

A Lack of Time, Not Content

I have no shortage of things to write about, but blogging isn't a top priority right now. Sleeping, teaching, and eating are the top three, in that order. Maybe showering in there some where. Anyway. We had a fantastic time last weekend in Ohrid, Macedonia, thanks to a Friday holiday. This week we work three days and then have a four day weekend, which we're spending in Saranda so that we can check out Butrint National Park, the beach, and possibly hop a ferry to Corfu, Greece.

I have tons of pictures, stories, and recommendations coming up shortly, but since we got home Sunday afternoon (yesterday) and we're leaving Wednesday right after work there is a large possibility they will remain untold until sometime next week. Tonight was also parent teacher night, and tomorrow I teach all day with no break plus I have duty which means even during recess and lunch I'm working. But Wednesday is Friday, so I am not complaining.

I'll just say this for now before I stumble off to bed- go to Ohrid, Macedonia. And go in the off season. It was magical. Yes, really, magical, as cheesy as that sounds.
Dense, gorgeous woods, a misty blue lake, and mountains in the distance: as seen from an ancient fortress. This is Ohrid. Go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment